Monday

Good Cat Bad Cat

We were walking through boutiques in England and came across a nice Art gallery. I should have known better than to go inside. Then I saw them - The Twins. I know, I know. I shouldnt have - but I couldnt resist! The thought of owning a very unique art sculptor from England, well I gave into temptation. Bad cat took over. :)

They are actually two sep pieces and fit together perfectly to form one. They are also extremely heavy and it was quite an ordeal to pass them through airport security and carry them around the airports!

Photo By: TSE

3 Comments:

At 3/13/2007 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that's quite the sculpture there! I'd give in too hee hee!

 
At 3/14/2007 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's adorable! how could anyone resist? how big is it?

 
At 3/15/2007 7:55 AM, Blogger Christine and FAZ said...

I really like this. Where are you going to put it? Somewhere where it can't be knocked over? FAZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home