Monday

New addition!

Well as you know I went to a Cat Show this weeked, and . . .
I kind of brought a little souvenir home. LOL!

I havent named her yet, but she is almost 5 months and is a registered
American Shorthair. I have been wanting a cat that I can take to Cat Shows
and show myself and have always loved the American Shorthair breed. When I saw this little cutie it was love at first site. :)
I knew she was the one for me.

I bought a soft cloth type carrier at the show and this was taken with
my cell phone in the car on the way home.

3 Comments:

At 9/26/2007 9:37 AM, Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Congratulations, she is a cutie.

 
At 9/26/2007 9:41 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

She is very cute! :) Congratulations on the new addition to your family. :) As a registered Sphynx, I could be shown, but I haven't been yet.

 
At 9/26/2007 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a cute picture! now that's my kinda souvenier!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home