Sunday

The road less traveled

"All of life is a journey - which paths we take, what we look back on, and what we look forward to is up to us. We determine our destination, what kind of road we will take to get there, and how happy we are when we get there."

I NEED to find the hero in my soul and not let it disappear in frustration for the life I think I deserve, but have never been able to reach. I need to check my road, my path and where I'm heading. What I desire can be won, it exists, its real, its possible, its mine and I know its waiting, just waiting for me to find.


So for now my friends - I will be checking my map and switching directions in my life's road. Its long overdue.

Photo By: TSE

1 Comments:

At 1/15/2008 9:02 AM, Blogger Kitty Cat Cast said...

Please pray that my mama and daddy don't have to give us away when they move to Thailand this year! We want to stay with them…

Simba and Persia

If you would like to see our podcast it is at:

http://catcast.podomatic.com

or subscribe through iTunes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home