Wednesday

Holiday tradition

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


One of my favorite times during Christmas is late at night. The house is quiet and still and everyone is fast asleep. Its dark inside except for the twinkling of the Christmas lights and Christmas music can be heard playing ever so softly from somewhere in the house. I sit, gazing at the lights, smiling to myself of how every Christmas can bring that feeling of magic, wonder & awe.

Like a holiday tradition playing out every year, this is the time she comes to me. She'll circle the tree once, looking under it as if to admire its beauty, she then will come to me and lay in my arms. Its our special time together. Its a magic moment that only Christmas can bring and the bond shared between us can make.

We sit together in silence for an hour, maybe more, just looking, listening and enjoying the wonder & beauty that only Christmas can hold. This is our special time. This is our time together.

THIS IS my favorite holiday tradition that Sweetie & I share. Merry Christmas.

6 Comments:

At 12/06/2006 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful words, beautiful picture!

 
At 12/06/2006 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhww, how sweet. No I just want to snuggle with all my kitties.

 
At 12/07/2006 12:29 AM, Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Awwww, yoo just put us in a christmas mood! Thanks!

 
At 12/09/2006 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaawww this is so cute, we really love this story and it just made us all smile xxx

 
At 12/09/2006 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice message!

 
At 12/13/2006 5:30 PM, Blogger Kitty Cats Corner said...

Thanks efurryone! Soooo glad you liked our story.

Its true! We do it every year! A very special time for Warm & I.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home