Saturday

Happy Birthday

Today April 7, would have been my mom's 57th birthday, instead she was taken Oct 31 of last yr by cancer. This pic was actually taken on her birthday 2 yrs ago in 2005. We were in the Bahamas at the time.

Happy Birthday Mama. Remember how fun we always made birthdays? You always had a knack for that.

I wish I could hear your voice just one more time, to hear you tell me everything will be OK. I wish I could feel your arms hug me one more time. I feel so lost without you sometimes. I love and miss you so very, very much.


Photo By: TSE

5 Comments:

At 4/09/2007 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww happy birthday to her :( Oh sounds like you two were soulmates I feel so bad for you at this time :(

 
At 4/09/2007 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mama. You were all in our thoughts on this very special day.

 
At 4/11/2007 9:54 AM, Blogger Christine and FAZ said...

thinking of you and your mom.

 
At 4/11/2007 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's exactly how I feel about my grandmother. The kitties send purrs and cuddles.
Karen C.

 
At 4/12/2007 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how you feel.I lost my grandmother to cancer and I miss her so much.I'm sending you a hug .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home